A refreshing Japanese whisky cocktail with a base of cold brew tea. The sweet, fruity flavours of The Glenlivet Founder’s Reserve are complemented by ripe berries, delicate green sencha and a touch of lime, bringing out blossom and herbaceous notes of rose & bergamot – the perfect summer whisky cocktail.
FOR 1 SERVE
The Glenlivet Founder’s Reserve
Sencha and Red Berries Cold Brew Tea
Red Berries on Stem for Garnish
Loose Leaf Sencha and Red Berries Tea (for the Tea)
- Add fresh ice cubes to a highball or double walled glass.
- Pour cold brew sencha and red berries tea, lime sherbet and The Glenlivet Founder’s Reserve into the glass.
- Top with soda water and stir lightly to incorporate the ingredients.
- Garnish with red berries on stem.
COLD BREW TEA
- Add the loose leaf tea to a vessel and pour 100 ml of cold filtered water.
- Stir until tea absorbs the water. Seal and leave at room temperature for 4-6 hours.
- Pour the tea into a vessel through a fine strainer and place in a fridge to cool.
We want to move the world of single malt forward.
Original by Tradition
Join MTV Cribs on a tour of our Speyside home.
Welcome To Our Crib
A classic warming winter recipe with a spiced ginger twist.
Bonfire Hot Toddy
This delicious winter cocktail is our take on the whisky coffee.
Spiced Spey Coffee
In this twist on the French 75, Single Malt meets Champagne.
The Glenlivet Royale
can’t get enough?
Sign up for The Glenlivet newsletters to stay in tune.