FOR 1 SERVE
The Glenlivet Founder’s Reserve
Sencha and Red Berries Cold Brew Tea
Red Berries on Stem for Garnish
Loose Leaf Sencha and Red Berries Tea (for the Tea)
- Add fresh ice cubes to a highball or double walled glass.
- Pour cold brew sencha and red berries tea, lime sherbet and The Glenlivet Founder’s Reserve into the glass.
- Top with soda water and stir lightly to incorporate the ingredients.
- Garnish with red berries on stem.
COLD BREW TEA
- Add the loose leaf tea to a vessel and pour 100 ml of cold filtered water.
- Stir until tea absorbs the water. Seal and leave at room temperature for 4-6 hours.
- Pour the tea into a vessel through a fine strainer and place in a fridge to cool.
Rate this cocktail
can’t get enough?
Sign up for The Glenlivet newsletters to stay in tune.