Small Voice of Calm
This springtime whisky lemon cocktail is a wonderful way to add a sense of calm to your busy life. The Glenlivet Founder's Reserve is a wonderfully easy-going whisky, the chamomile brings a gently floral aroma, balanced with the refreshing zip of lemon juice and the spritz of soda. The perfect way to refresh after a hard days work!
FOR 1 SERVE
The Glenlivet Founder’s Reserve
Chamomile Tea Syrup
Lemon Wedge for Garnish
Dried Camomile Flowers (for the Syrup)
Caster Sugar (for the Syrup)
- Pour the whisky, lemon juice and syrup into a cocktail shaker and lightly shake to mix the ingredients.
- Strain over cubed ice in a short glass and top up with chilled soda water.
- Garnish with chamomile flowers or a wedge of lemon.
CAMOMILE TEA SYRUP
To make your camomile tea syrup;
- Take the dried chamomile flowers and infuse for 5 minutes in 300 ml of boiling water.
- Strain and remove the flowers and mix the tisane with the caster sugar.
- Stir until the sugar is completely dissolved.
We want to move the world of single malt forward.
Original by Tradition
Join MTV Cribs on a tour of our Speyside home.
Welcome To Our Crib
A classic warming winter recipe with a spiced ginger twist.
Bonfire Hot Toddy
This delicious winter cocktail is our take on the whisky coffee.
Spiced Spey Coffee
In this twist on the French 75, Single Malt meets Champagne.
The Glenlivet Royale
can’t get enough?
Sign up for The Glenlivet newsletters to stay in tune.