Small Voice of Calm
FOR 1 SERVE
The Glenlivet Founder’s Reserve
Chamomile Tea Syrup
Lemon Wedge for Garnish
Dried Camomile Flowers (for the Syrup)
Caster Sugar (for the Syrup)
- Pour the whisky, lemon juice and syrup into a cocktail shaker and lightly shake to mix the ingredients.
- Strain over cubed ice in a short glass and top up with chilled soda water.
- Garnish with chamomile flowers or a wedge of lemon.
CAMOMILE TEA SYRUP
To make your camomile tea syrup;
- Take the dried chamomile flowers and infuse for 5 minutes in 300 ml of boiling water.
- Strain and remove the flowers and mix the tisane with the caster sugar.
- Stir until the sugar is completely dissolved.
can’t get enough?
Sign up for The Glenlivet newsletters to stay in tune.