Oops, it looks like this browser is no longer supported or has retired. For the best theglenlivet.com experience we recommend upgrading to Microsoft Edge.Try the Edge Browser
A refreshing summertime whisky and cold brewed tea-based cocktail. The sweet, fruity flavours of The Glenlivet Founder’s Reserve are complemented by peach & oolong tea and a touch of vanilla, bringing out round toffee and caramelised pear notes.
Ool La La Cocktail Recipe
- 4Oml The Glenlivet Founder’s Reserve
- 35ml peach and oolong cold brew tea
- 10ml vanilla syrup
- Pear fan garnish
- Add ice cubes to a highball or double walled glass.
- Pour peach & oolong tea, vanilla syrup and The Glenlivet Founder’s Reserve.
- Top with soda water and stir lightly to incorporate the ingredients.
- Add an ice cube and place a three-tiered pear fan garnish on top.
This drink can also be served as a sharing drink in a jug, pitcher or punch bowl. Simply increase the volumes of the ingredients depending on the number of people to serve.
COLD BREW TEA METHOD:
- Add 5g of loose leaf tea to a vessel and pour 100ml of cold filtered water.
- Stir until tea absorbs the water. Seal and leave at room temperature for 4-6 hours.
- Pour the tea into a vessel through a fine strainer and place in a fridge to cool.