Ool La La
A refreshing summertime whisky and oolong tea cocktail. The sweet, fruity flavours of The Glenlivet Founder’s Reserve are complemented by peach & oolong tea and a touch of vanilla, bringing out round toffee and caramelised pear notes in this summer highball.
FOR 1 SERVE
The Glenlivet Founder’s Reserve
Peach and Oolong Cold Brew Tea
Pear Fan for Garnish
Loose Leaf Peach and Oolong Tea (for the Tea)
- Add ice cubes to a highball or double walled glass.
- Pour peach and oolong tea, vanilla syrup and The Glenlivet Founder’s Reserve.
- Top with soda water and stir lightly to incorporate the ingredients.
- Garnish with a three-tiered pear fan on top.
Cold brew tea
- Add the loose leaf tea to a vessel and pour 100 ml of cold filtered water.
- Stir until tea absorbs the water. Seal and leave at room temperature for 4-6 hours.
- Pour the tea into a vessel through a fine strainer and place in a fridge to cool.
We want to move the world of single malt forward.
Original by Tradition
Join MTV Cribs on a tour of our Speyside home.
Welcome To Our Crib
A classic warming winter recipe with a spiced ginger twist.
Bonfire Hot Toddy
This delicious winter cocktail is our take on the whisky coffee.
Spiced Spey Coffee
In this twist on the French 75, Single Malt meets Champagne.
The Glenlivet Royale
can’t get enough?
Sign up for The Glenlivet newsletters to stay in tune.