Maple-Red Wine Sour
FOR 1 SERVE
The Glenlivet 12 Year Old
Fresh Lemon Juice
Red Wine, such as Malbec or Cabernet Sauvignon
Lemon Twist (for Garnish)
- Combine The Glenlivet 12 Year Old, lemon juice, and maple syrup in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Cover and shake vigorously until outside of shaker is frosty and drink is well chilled, about 30 seconds.
- Fill a rocks glass with ice and strain the whisky mixture into the glass.
- Hold a spoon over the glass and pour the red wine carefully down the back of the spoon to float on the surface.
- Garnish with a lemon twist and serve immediately.
Measurements are a guide based on 150ml serve.
Rate this cocktail
can’t get enough?
Sign up for The Glenlivet newsletters to stay in tune.