Maple-Red Wine Sour
Shake up your cocktail routine with a Maple-Red Wine Sour, our Canadian twist on the classic New York Sour recipe. The Glenlivet 12 Year Old's smooth whisky taste along with wine, lemon juice, and just enough maple syrup to add a hint of sweetness, make for a tangy, unique sip.
FOR 1 SERVE
The Glenlivet 12 Year Old
Fresh Lemon Juice
Red Wine, such as Malbec or Cabernet Sauvignon
Lemon Twist (for Garnish)
- Combine The Glenlivet 12 Year Old, lemon juice, and maple syrup in a cocktail shaker filled with ice.
- Cover and shake vigorously until outside of shaker is frosty and drink is well chilled, about 30 seconds.
- Fill a rocks glass with ice and strain the whisky mixture into the glass.
- Hold a spoon over the glass and pour the red wine carefully down the back of the spoon to float on the surface.
- Garnish with a lemon twist and serve immediately.
Measurements are a guide based on 150ml serve.
- Cocktail created by Delish for The Glenlivet. Photographed by Jenny Huang, Prop styling by Beatrice Chastka, Food styling by Tyna Hoang, Recipe Development by Laura Rege.
We want to move the world of single malt forward.
Original by Tradition
Join MTV Cribs on a tour of our Speyside home.
Welcome To Our Crib
A classic warming winter recipe with a spiced ginger twist.
Bonfire Hot Toddy
This delicious winter cocktail is our take on the whisky coffee.
Spiced Spey Coffee
In this twist on the French 75, Single Malt meets Champagne.
The Glenlivet Royale
can’t get enough?
Sign up for The Glenlivet newsletters to stay in tune.