Scotch Whisky Coffee
Get your caffeine fix The Glenlivet way with this scotch coffee cocktail. It's the Scottish equivalent to the Irish Coffee, made with sweet, smooth single malt whisky from the remote, wild lands of Speyside.
FOR 1 SERVE
The Glenlivet Founder’s Reserve
Freshly Brewed Filter Coffee
Lightly Whipped Double Cream
- To a heated Toddy Glass, add the Brown Sugar and Boiling Hot Water.
- Stir the mixture to dissolve the Brown Sugar.
- Add The Glenlivet Founders Reserve to the mixture.
- Add Freshly Brewed Filter Coffee to the mixture.
- Layer lightly whipped Double Cream to the top of the liquid so it sits atop the mixture.
- Grate Nutmeg over the Cream.
We want to move the world of single malt forward.
Original by Tradition
Join MTV Cribs on a tour of our Speyside home.
Welcome To Our Crib
A classic warming winter recipe with a spiced ginger twist.
Bonfire Hot Toddy
This delicious winter cocktail is our take on the whisky coffee.
Spiced Spey Coffee
In this twist on the French 75, Single Malt meets Champagne.
The Glenlivet Royale
can’t get enough?
Sign up for The Glenlivet newsletters to stay in tune.