Whisky Hot Chocolate
Nothing warms the cockles on a winter's evening like a cup of hot chocolate. Except when you add The Glenlivet scotch of course. This whisky hot chocolate drink is a favourite throughout the colder seasons, sprinkled with cinnamon, chocolate sprinkles or whichever toppers takes your fancy.
FOR 1 SERVE
The Glenlivet Founder’s Reserve
Milk of Choice
Soft Brown Sugar
Chocolate of Choice (Finely Chopped)
Cinnamon (For Garnish)
- To a pan, add the Milk and gently heat (don’t allow to boil).
- Add the rest of the ingredients and lightly whisk to dissolve all components into the Milk.
- Remove from the heat.
- Separately, add The Glenlivet Founders Reserve to a heated mug.
- Add the hot chocolate mixture over the whisky and stir lightly.
- Garnish with squirty cream, extra finely chopped chocolate and cinnamon.
We want to move the world of single malt forward.
Original by Tradition
Join MTV Cribs on a tour of our Speyside home.
Welcome To Our Crib
A classic warming winter recipe with a spiced ginger twist.
Bonfire Hot Toddy
This delicious winter cocktail is our take on the whisky coffee.
Spiced Spey Coffee
In this twist on the French 75, Single Malt meets Champagne.
The Glenlivet Royale
can’t get enough?
Sign up for The Glenlivet newsletters to stay in tune.