Maraschino Cherry Manhattan
The Maraschino Cherry Manhattan is our take on a classic Brooklyn cocktail, a sweet and straightforward drink made with The Glenlivet 12 Year Old. The ultra-smooth whisky has notes of pineapple which perfectly compliment the assertive maraschino cherry flavours.
FOR 1 SERVE
The Glenlivet 12 Year Old
Maraschino Cherries (Preferably Luxardo)
Maraschino Cherry Juice from the Jar
Angostura Bitters (for Garnish)
- Combine The Glenlivet 12 Year Old, Luxardo Liqueur, vermouth, and a splash of Luxardo cherry juice in a mixing glass.
- Fill with ice and stir until well-chilled.
- Strain into a chilled coupe glass.
- Skewer cherries on a cocktail pick and garnish with the pick and a few dashes of bitters.
- Serve immediately.
Measurements are a guide based on 150ml serve.
- Cocktail created by Delish for The Glenlivet. Photographed by Jenny Huang, Prop styling by Beatrice Chastka, Food styling by Tyna Hoang, Recipe Development by Laura Rege.
We want to move the world of single malt forward.
Original by Tradition
Join MTV Cribs on a tour of our Speyside home.
Welcome To Our Crib
A classic warming winter recipe with a spiced ginger twist.
Bonfire Hot Toddy
This delicious winter cocktail is our take on the whisky coffee.
Spiced Spey Coffee
In this twist on the French 75, Single Malt meets Champagne.
The Glenlivet Royale
can’t get enough?
Sign up for The Glenlivet newsletters to stay in tune.