A spicy seasonal cocktail.
This spicy seasonal cocktail will make any rules you’ve heard about not mixing scotch a thing of the past.
- 2 Parts The Glenlivet 14 Year Old
- 3 Parts apple cider
- 1/4 Part lemon juice*
- 1/4 Part honey water
- Build in pot or crockpot and combine all ingredients
- Add cinnamon sticks, clove studded orange peels, and grated nutmeg
- *Lemon Juice can be removed and a pat of salted butter can be inserted here to make Hot Buttered Cider—a personal favorite
- Serves 6 - 10 people responsibly