A refreshing cold brew tea-based cocktail with scotch whisky and ginger ale. The sweet, fruity flavours of The Glenlivet Founder’s Reserve are accompanied by delicate smokiness of Russian lapsang tea and ginger, bringing out classic malt notes and subtle spice.
FOR 1 SERVE
The Glenlivet Founder’s Reserve
Russian Lapsang Cold Brew Tea
Crystalised Ginger for Garnish
Loose Leaf Russian Lapsang Tea (for the Tea)
- Add fresh ice cubes to a highball or double walled glass.
- Pour Russian lapsang cold brew tea and The Glenlivet Founder’s Reserve.
- Top with ginger ale and stir lightly to incorporate the ingredients.
- Add an ice cube using tongs.
- Garnish with a crystallised ginger cube on a stick, placing on the ice to the side of the glass.
Cold Brew Tea
- Add the loose leaf tea to a vessel and pour 100 ml of cold filtered water.
- Stir until tea absorbs the water. Seal and leave at room temperature for 4-6 hours.
- Pour the tea into a vessel through a fine strainer and place in a fridge to cool.
We want to move the world of single malt forward.
Original by Tradition
Join MTV Cribs on a tour of our Speyside home.
Welcome To Our Crib
A classic warming winter recipe with a spiced ginger twist.
Bonfire Hot Toddy
This delicious winter cocktail is our take on the whisky coffee.
Spiced Spey Coffee
In this twist on the French 75, Single Malt meets Champagne.
The Glenlivet Royale
can’t get enough?
Sign up for The Glenlivet newsletters to stay in tune.