Terms and Conditions
- The Glenlivet Whisky & Summer Guardians promotion (the “Promotion”) is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, except employees of Pernod Ricard UK and their immediate families, their agents or anyone professionally associated with the Promotion.
- The Promotion opens at 18:00 GMT on 25/06/2022 and closes at 18:00 GMT on 10/08/2022 (the “Promotional Period”).
- To enter the Promotion, entrants must subscribe to The Glenlivet Guardians Community during the promotional period.
- There are 10 prizes to be won during the Promotional Period. Each prize consists of 1 70cl bottle of Caribbean Reserve, a leather BBQ apron worth £80, a unique hot sauce created by The Glenlivet and cocktail ingredients for the perfect serve.
- Winners will be selected by a randomized computer process. In the event of any dispute the decision of the Promoter is final. In the event of unforeseen circumstances the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize for an alternative of equal or greater value. No correspondence will be entered into.
- All prizes are non-transferable. There is no cash alternative.
- The winners will be notified by email within 14 days of the end of the Promotional Period and will be asked to provide delivery details and proof of age. The winners must claim their prize within 14 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which us beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these terms and conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligation.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and entrants hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts to settle any such dispute or issues.
Promoter and Data Controller: Pernod Ricard UK Building 7 Chiswick Park 566 Chiswick High Road London W4 5YG