Oops, it looks like this browser is no longer supported or has retired. For the best theglenlivet.com experience we recommend upgrading to Microsoft Edge.Try the Edge Browser
In this original twist to the French 75 recipe, single malt meets champagne.
An elegant combination of the smooth and balanced flavours of The Glenlivet 12 Years Old and the crispness of champagne, rounded with honey and lemon brings out notes of dry citrus, fresh fruit and toasted brioche spices.
The Glenlivet Royale Cocktail Recipe
- 35ml The Glenlivet 12 Years Old
- 15ml Lemon juice
- 15ml Honey water
- 80ml Champagne
- Lemon twist
- Optional: 2 sprays of The Glenlivet atomiser
- Pour The Glenlivet 12, lemon juice and honey water into a chilled flute.
- Top with champagne, stir and garnish with a lemon twist.
- Optional: spray the atomiser once on outside of glass and once more directly into the serve.