Serve up something bold with this citrusy and sweet punch.
Hosting a crowd? Serve up something bold with this citrusy and sweet punch. If you’re looking for a little extra spice, definitely don’t skimp on the cinnamon sticks.
Punch Whisky Cocktail Recipe
- 3 Parts The Glenlivet 14 Year Old
- 1 Part orange juice
- 1 Part lemon juice
- 1 Part maple syrup
- 1 Part ginger ale
- 48 Dashes Angostura Bitters
- Combine all ingredients in a punch bowl with ice
- Garnish with lemon wheels, orange half wheels, and grated cinnamon and cinnamon sticks
- Serves 6–10 people responsibly