Grain and Cain
Refreshingly fruity and mysterious...
The combination of whisky and raspberries is an old favorite; they're both key ingredients in Scotland's most famous dessert, Cranachan. This drink uses white balsamic vinegar to add a touch of vinous acidity and complexity for a wonderfully refreshing, fruity, and mysterious cocktail.
Grain and Cain Whisky Cocktail Recipe
- 1 1/2 Parts The Glenlivet Founder's Reserve
- 5 Fresh raspberries
- 1/2 Lemon juice
- 1/6 Parts white balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 Simple syrup
- Shake all ingredients with ice and strain over crushed ice and a highball glass
- Raspberries can vary in their levels of sweetness. If yours are very sour, an extra dash of sugar syrup might be needed
- Garnish with fresh raspberries and a grind of black pepper