Grain and Cain
Refreshingly fruity and mysterious...
The Glenlivet whisky is a product of its environment. The climate defines the character of the whisky. These same conditions make Scottish raspberries the best in the world. The combination of whisky and raspberries is a historical favourite - both key ingredients to Scotland's most famous dessert Cranachan. This drink uses white balsamic vinegar - to add a touch of vinous acidity and complexity in making a wonderfully refreshing, fruity and mysterious whisky cocktail.
- 1.7 Parts The Glenlivet Founder's Reserve
- 5 Fresh raspberries
- 0.5 Parts white balsamic vinegar
- Shake all ingredients with ice and strain over crushed ice and a highball glass
- Raspberries can vary in their levels of sweetness. If yours are very sour, an extra dash of sugar syrup might be needed
- Garnish with fresh raspberries and a grind of black pepper